Today, 89% of companies compete primarily based on customer experience, up from just 36% in 2010. But while 80% of companies believe they deliver super experiences, only 8% of customers agree.
Businesses, world over, try to win the loyalty of their customers by offering them a delightful customer experience. In fact, companies can improve not only their customer experience, but retain them more effectively while increasing customer lifetime value, more than ever before.
When evaluating which areas of the business to invest in, CX leaders can see a tangible return on investment from focusing on customer experience management. Let’s explore some of the benefits of rolling out effective customer experience management programs.
- Higher customer lifetime value
- Increase customer retention reducing churn
- Increase brand equity
- Reduced costs of service and marketing
- Better customer and employee engagement
The purpose of this program is to provide participants with sufficient understanding, how to reinvent customer experience in their respective companies to increase customer satisfaction and retention, while increasing customer lifetime value, profitability and revenue growth.
This program is an online program, that provides an overview what customer experience is, and why it’s so important and how to build a customer centric culture. The program focusses on the following topics:
- Define customer value and its importance
- Explain customer experience and its importance
- Describe how customer experience is measured
- Understand how to interpret customer feedback
- Understand customer touchpoints and how it links online and offline
- Understand the importance of customer journey mapping
- Describe how to improve customer experience
- Describe how a customer centric culture can help any company today
You should be able to use a desktop or laptop, which is connected to a reliable internet connection to access the program with its tools.